RODO compliant information clause
We would like to inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your Personal Data is Maszyny s.c. – Design and Manufacturing, 47A Portowa Street, 47-206 Kędzierzyn-Koźle, tel./fax: +48 77 482 61 38, tel. kom.: 697 301 456 , 502 463 353, e-mail: email@example.com
2. The purpose of data collection is: a. to take action before the conclusion of the contract and in order to conclude and perform the contract,
b. performance of tasks specified by law and carried out for public benefit,
c. performance of other purposes related to the conducted business activity.
3. You have the right to access, rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to object, request the cessation of processing and data portability, and the right to withdraw consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection). : the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), if it considers that the processing of personal data violates the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ( General Data Protection Regulation ) (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 4.05 .2016, p. 1)
4. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the execution of the contract. In case of failure to provide data, it will not be possible to perform the contract).
5. The data provided by you will not be subject to access to third parties. Data recipients will be only institutions authorized by law.
6. The data provided by you will not be subject to profiling.
7. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
8. Personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and after its termination in order to comply with legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, for a period consistent with applicable regulations.
The above arrangements shall apply to all contracts concluded with the Administrator in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law regardless of the date of conclusion of the contract.
LS8 is an elaboration of our previous series (LS5, LS6, LS7). We provide support, maintenance services and spare parts for all types of machines manufactured by us, including those produced as far back as 20 years ago.
LS8 series machines are available in 4 size versions:
LS8 produces mesh from steel wires with diameters of 1.6mm to 2.5mm (up to 3.0mm for longitudinal edge wires), and tensile strength (Rm) of:
The practical output of LS8 machines, depending on the quality of wires, type of mesh or type of tooling used in the machines. With good quality wires output can reach 800-1200 m2/hour.
In addition, we can manufacture customised machines according to the client’s requirements, for example with more wires processed, a different mesh width or higher performance.
This is our most powerful series of machines. They can produce mesh with a maximum width of up to 310 cm and a maximum of 36 longitudinal wires. These parameters can be increased on the client’s request, after prior consultation and change of design.
LS9 produces wire mesh from steel wires with diameters of 1.8 mm (1.6 mm with additional wire drive rollers) to 2.5 mm (up to 3.2 mm for longitudinal edge wires), and tensile strength (Rm) of:
Practical output of LS9.3100 machines, depends on wire quality and type of mesh. With good quality wire it reaches 800-1200 m2/hour with maximum 55-60 cycles per minute.